Order Processing & Shipping
- All of our items are made-to-order and can take 14 to 21 business days to process and manufacture from the date the order was placed. If you need something rushed, please contact us.
- Sales tax will only be assessed for orders that are shipped within the state of New Jersey (6.875%).
We offer the following shipping options:
- Free USPS (U.S. only)
- USPS Priority - $6 (U.S. only)
- Next Day Delivery - $30 (U.S. only)
Average international shipping time is 7 to 14 business days. You may incur customs or duty fees depending on the shipping destination. You will be responsible for any customs or duty fees incurred. Buyers will also be responsible for the cost of shipping on returns. Shipping on all international orders will be delayed until payment has cleared.
We do our very best to provide our customers with beautiful, quality products that they'll enjoy. On rare occasions, items can become damaged in transit. If you receive an item that is missing a stone or has been damaged in some way, please contact our customer service department. Our goal is to give you the best product possible. We will be more than happy to exchange your item.
- We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers.
- Once you have created your shopping cart, choose the "International Shipping" button on the cart page. You will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
- Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.