A: Our family-owned company has been in the jewelry business for over 20 years and we have been selling jewelry online for the past 8 years. During these years we have developed a loyal customer base by providing quality products and excellent customer care. We are a Certified Google Trusted Store and three-time winners of the Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award.
A: We keep prices low for our customers by buying materials in bulk and running on little overhead. All our items are made to order and manufactured in-house.
A: Yes. We ensure that all our materials are from conflict-free sources only. We adhere to the Kimberley Process (KPCS) which helps prevent “blood diamonds” from entering the diamond market. KPCS was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly as a landmark resolution supporting the fight against conflict diamonds. It is a set of requirements for controlling rough diamond production and trade.
A: Yes. We are PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) to ensure the security of credit card information and we use SSL encryption cross-site to prevent your information from being intercepted and read over the internet. We do not store our customer's credit card details nor do we share any personal data with third-party advertisers.
A: We will only use your personal information for shipping or contacting you. We do not share your personal information with any third-party advertisers.
A: We have a Certified GIA Gemologist on staff daily to ensure that our process is authentic and that our diamonds are natural and meet quality standards. While we do offer lab-grown and moissanite diamonds, our real diamonds are never treated or enhanced.
A: No, we do not offer insurance at this time for our items, but we do recommend Jewelers Mutual Insurance for your jewelry insurance needs.
A: Yes, we offer appraisals for any of our items. Please contact us for more information.
A: Yes, we offer repair services on our own items. Please contact us for more information.
A: Yes, we offer a free 1-year limited warranty on all of our items. We also offer a 3-year extended warranty for additional payment. The free warranty covers stone replacement up to 1/4 carat. Return shipping is not included. Please contact us for more information.
A: For an additional $60 our 3-year extended warranty covers the following services related to the normal wear and tear of your item:
- Inspection, cleaning and refurbish twice throughout the warranty
- Ring Guard connector bar repairs
- Adjustments of ring enhancers to fit your ring
- Sizing (including eternity rings)
- Replacement of missing stones (up to 1/4 carat)
- Replacement of broken or worn prongs
- Repair or remaking of worn channels
- Clasp repair or replacement
- Chain repair or replacement
- Earring back and post repair or replacement
What is not included:
- Jewelry that is damaged due to excessive wear or abuse will not be covered by this plan.
- Jewelry repairs performed by any other jeweler will void this warranty.
- This plan does not cover theft, loss, abuse or accidental damage or loss of stones over 1/4 carat twt .
- Return shipping is not covered by this plan.
A: Yes, all our items can be customized with an endless combination of metals and stones. We are also able to customize our ring enhancers to perfectly fit your engagement ring. Please contact us for more information.
A: Almost all of our customizations are done at no charge. If a specific customization needs to be charged, our jewelers will contact you prior to production.
A: Yes, if your ring is made of gold, platinum or palladium, with a diamond combination, we are able to size them. We are not able to size silver rings because the heat could damage the quality of the CZ. Please note, if you have your TwoBirch ring sized by a jeweler it is no longer eligible for refund or exchange.
A: We offer a large variety of ethically sourced and conflict-free diamonds. We abide by the Kimberley Process to ensure that all our diamonds are sourced responsibly, ethically and do not come from any conflict related regions. When considering diamond quality, consider the 4C’s: carat, cut, color, and clarity.
- Carat: The weight of the diamond, which translates into its size. Because each diamond has its own unique cut, two diamonds can have the same exact carat weight but not have the same measurements. You can have a ¼ carat diamond that measures 4 millimeters, and a ¼ carat diamond that is 4.2 millimeters.
- Cut: The shape of the stone and how it is cut. We believe that cut is the most important factor to consider when purchasing a diamond. We only use very good and ideal cut diamonds in our rings to preserve the beauty of our designs.
- Color: The whiteness of the diamond, or the lack of color. We currently only offer G-H color, which are considered near colorless. This means that even side-by-side against diamonds of better grades, the color is very difficult to detect. It makes this a great value since the premium for colorless diamonds is avoided, while getting very similar quality. For other diamond colors not listed, please email email@example.com for a free quote.
- Clarity: The number and size of the small imperfections found in a diamond. Most of the inclusions in our diamonds are tiny and do not affect the beauty of the diamonds.
- Good: I2 to I3 means that some inclusions could be visible to the naked eye. This is less important in accent diamonds because in smaller stones the inclusions are not as visible.
- Better: I1 to I2 means that inclusions are visible under 10x magnification but only some inclusions may be visible to the naked eye. Less expensive than the SI2 grade, but will have slightly more inclusions.
- Best: SI2 to I1 means that inclusions are visible under 10x magnification but they may not be visible to the naked eye. This is an excellent value diamond.
We also offer diamond qualities that are not listed on the site. For a free quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on other diamond qualities and colored stones.
A: While they share the same chemical properties (determining hardness and toughness), the difference between them lies in their appearance (color and clarity). Forever Brilliant Moissanite is whiter in color and less included than Classic Moissanite. Although moissanite should not be graded on the diamond scale, for reference you can think about it this way: Classic: I-J & VS and Forever Brilliant: G-H & VVS.
A: Yes, all our products are available in 10k, 14k or 18k gold in yellow, white or rose. We also offer platinum. Our personalized and fashion jewelry lines are available in .925 sterling silver.
A: Rhodium, a member of the platinum family, is a liquid metal in its natural state. A rhodium finish can be applied to gold and sterling silver items through electroplating. This process gives items the shine and durability of platinum at only a fraction of the cost. Our .925 sterling silver items have a rhodium finish unless otherwise noted.
A: We pride ourselves on offering a large variety of metal and stone combinations. You can chat with our customer service team to help you choose the materials that are right for your lifestyle and create the perfect look for you. In addition, we have created this guide to help you reach a more informed decision.
A: We offer a large variety of stones from semi-precious gemstones, precious stones, diamonds, moissanite, cubic zirconia and more. We make every attempt to accurately display the colors of our products. However, man-made stones may slightly vary in color and natural stones may vary slightly in quality. Contact us for more information.
A: We coat our rings in a rhodium finish to create a defensive layer against tarnish. However, sterling silver and gold rings may tarnish over time. To prevent tarnish, avoid exposing your ring to water, soap, lotions, perfume, chemicals, etc. We recommend using a silver polishing cloth. Avoid silver cleaning polishes as they will damage the rhodium finish. For information on how to clean your jewelry, please visit our silver care and metal guide pages to learn more.
A: Generally, we advise that you avoid wearing your jewelry while washing/bathing. Chemicals found in soaps and lotions can cause build up on the stones resulting in loss of brilliance. These chemicals can also react with the rhodium finish causing you jewelry to tarnish and wear quickly.
A: We coat our rings in a rhodium finish to create a defensive layer against tarnish. However, sterling silver and gold rings may tarnish over time. To prevent tarnish, avoid exposing your ring to water, soap, lotions, perfume, chemicals, etc. For more information, you can visit our silver care page.
A: Ordering is convenient and secure. Select your favorite item and add it to your shopping cart. You can place your order 24/7. You can also take advantage of our risk-free layaway program. We normally ship within 3 to 10 business days from the date you place your order. Our bridal line is made-to-order, please allow more time for us to procure your perfect center stone. This might take 7 to 10 business days to ship from the date you place your order. If you need something rushed, do not hesitate to contact us.
A: Sales tax will only be assessed for orders that are shipped within the state of New Jersey (6.875%).
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. We also offer a risk-free layaway program.
A: Our layaway program is risk free! Contact us for more information.
- No layaway fee
- No minimum payments
- Once you make your last payment, please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to process and ship your item
- No cancellation fees, simply email us and we will cancel your layaway
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 business days
Ring Guard & Ring Wrap Fitting
A: Yes, we can make a custom ring guard to fit your halo engagement ring. To learn more visit our Virtual Fit page
A: We specialize in making sure that our ring guards and ring wraps fit perfectly with your engagement ring. Our ring wraps are made to fit traditional-style solitaire engagement rings. If you have an engagement ring with side stones or raised sides, ring wraps might not fit. If you are unsure, you can contact us to consult with our specialists.
A: Visit our Virtual Fit page to learn more..
Errors, Inaccuracies & Omissions
We strive for perfection at TwoBirch. Unfortunately, there may be information on our site that contains errors or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies. We also reserve the right to update information or cancel orders if any information on the site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We will make every attempt to contact you if we need to cancel your order. You can feel free to call to cancel your order at any time. Please keep in mind that we built the site in a way to fill and ship orders quickly. If an order is already shipped, you will need to return the item. We cannot cancel an order once it has been shipped.
Your TwoBirch Account
There are several advantages to having your twobirch account:
- Your account order history is updated instantly.
- You can view your shipping status and tracking information.
- You can save your shipping address and billing information for quick and easy check-out.
- You can easily and instantly update your contact information (ie. email address or phone number) if desired.